Register for this Webinar
September 27, 2017
How to Course Correct Your Speech Analytics Program
Many organizations acquire technology to address pressing challenges in their contact center and while your ship initially sets sail on a positive path, changes in executive sponsorship, technology champions and competing priorities can sometimes cause inertia in your program initiatives. But, there is a way to right the ship and course correct your speech analytics program.
Join Contact Center subject matter expert Jim Rembach of the Fast Leader Show along with Tony Pirotta, Chief Compliance Officer of Credit Control, LLC and Jennifer Buffaloe, CallMiner Customer Success Director for a compelling conversation on their experiences and insights. They will discuss the initial launch, how to overcome internal challenges and ongoing utilization of speech analytics to drive sustainable success in the modern contact center.
Attendees to this informative webinar will learn about:
- The evolving role of speech analytics in contact center environments
- The “Do’s and Don’ts” of initial program deployment
- Common causes of project inertia
- How to get the “wind back in your sail” and reinvigorate your speech analytics program
- How to sustain momentum to achieve your evolving speech analytics goals